I am a Ph.D. student in the Multimedia & Internetworking Research Group
at Computer and Information Science department in
University of Oregon. Currently, I'm working on
iOn-OSN project with my advisor Prof.
My research interests include:
Below is the list of my publications. For a more comprehensive version with abstracts, please
visit this page.
1. R. Rejaie, M. Torkjazi, M. Valafar, W. Willinger,
"Sizing-up Online Social Networks", IEEE Network Special
Issue on Online Social Networks, Vol. 24, No. 5, September/October 2010.
2. W. Willinger, R. Rejaie, M. Torkjazi, M. Valafar, M. Maggioni,
"Research on Online Social Networks: Time to Face the Real Challenges",
Proceedings of the
2nd Workshop on Hot Topics in Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems
(HotMetrics'09) Seattle, WA, June 2009.
3. M. Torkjazi, R. Rejaie, W. Willinger,
"Hot Today, Gone Tomorrow: On the Migration of MySpace Users",
Proceedings of the 2nd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Social Networks
(WOSN'09), Barcelona, Spain, August 2009.
4. A. H. Rasti, M. Torkjazi, R. Rejaie, N. Duffield, W. Willinger, D. Stutzbach,
"Respondent-Driven Sampling for Characterizing Unstructured Overlays", Proceedings of
INFOCOM 2009 Mini-Conference, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 2009.
- Internet Measurement -- Characterizing Connectivity and Activity in Online Social Networks
- Future Network Architecures -- Privacy Preserving Infrastructure for Online Social Networks
- Markov Processes -- Random Walk on Graphs, Unbiased Graph Sampling
331 Deschutes Hall
1202 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403
Phone: (541) 346-1641
Email: moji at cs dot uoregon dot edu
Last updated on: October 2010